A quiet, tree-lined street on the Upper East Side is the site of these twin six-story buildings. Designed by architect George Pelham and built in 1905, the walkups offer a mix of studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments. All the units get great natural light, and many feature exposed brick walls and renovated stainless-steel kitchens. Located between Third and Second Avenues, the buildings are convenient to the 77th Street No. 6 subway station and the 79th Street crosstown bus.